Challenge Info...

Friday, March 7, 2014

Freebie Friday: Party Hat

Wow! Can you beleive that its March already! Where is this year going? I hope that you have had an awesome week and the you have some stuff planned for the weekend. Me, I shall be tucked away in my craft room for some well deserved card making. Oh and maybe a bit of post planning. But for now I have a fab image to share with you for this weeks freebie...

Sorry!  the party hat has partied over to the store.... still lots of freebies available!





Isn't this a fun image! When I saw this I had a fab idea with what I wanted to do with it, I also had the perfect paper to use alongside this.

Pile of party hats! I love digital images and the different thing that you can do with them. I hope that you have liked this weeks card and that you have a fab weekend!

Have a great Friday!

Sam

2 comments:

  1. I love your party hat pile. what a fun idea for a card decoration.
    Thanks so much for the cute freebie.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab idea Sam! Love the stacked hats and the paper choice is perfect!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. We'd love to hear what you think!

EU members: Pursuant to the GDPR, please note that by leaving a comment on the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog, you agree that your name & comment are visible to all blog visitors (exactly as it has always been) and therefore consent to the use of your personal info for that specific purpose. Should you not wish this info be visible, you can always click the drop box next to where it says 'Comment as', scroll down & choose the 'anonymous' selection. Thank you.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin